Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

iguana-caption

What’s going on in this picture? What is that iguana doing and what is it thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a Funny Caption For This Photo

1. I just need to camoflague into one of them!

2. Sharkboy12543 // January 4, 2017 at 12:11 pm // Reply

Maybe if I stay still, they will never see me!

3. Just stay still and they will never see you coming

4. Come at me bro!

5. fire at will! but my name is igua

6. Bow to me peasants! Serve me my root beer.

7. I come in peace! I just want to join the Army. I already have a camouflage uniform. Look… PURPLE!

8. come on, I just want to get to my food

9. starkiller52 // January 3, 2017 at 7:31 pm // Reply

I’ve heard of dogzilla and godzilla but this is ridiculous

10. An ordinary name // January 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm // Reply

Here he comes… Lizard-zilla!

11. lolmaster194 // January 3, 2017 at 4:37 pm // Reply

Is that a fly you are holding?

12. Neilarmstrong101 // January 3, 2017 at 4:31 pm // Reply

Houston, we have a problem!

13. NO!! I wanted barbie dolls!!!

14. the great lizard is ALIVE!

15. What happened to the soldiers raising the flag?

16. Have we met?

17. Oh gosh, we have discovered the abominable iguanasaurus! We’ll need a king size bazooka for this!

18. Nate the great Michigan // January 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm // Reply

Jeez I know I signed up for the army but I didn’t know this would happen!

19. Sir, I think we have found godzillas child.

20. King of Tokyo // January 2, 2017 at 6:19 pm // Reply

Stop that! I’ve spent 4 hours trying to get my scales to align just right!

21. King of Tokyo // January 2, 2017 at 6:17 pm // Reply

It’s okay! Our new armor is impervious to lizard-fire

22. AHHH! It’s godiguana!

23. SharpClaw007 // January 2, 2017 at 5:46 pm // Reply

“I ask for food, and I get little plastic figurines?!? How incompetent my owner is.

24. YUCK!!!! WAY TOO CRUNCHY!!

25. They can’t see me if I stay still… right?