Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this Lego Scout doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Lego-Dude” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. everythings so plastic

2. “Hey!Where did the target go!

3. Hes`s gonna stick the aero in his foot…EASY.

4. MagicPockets // December 21, 2010 at 7:19 pm // Reply

Dude, where’s my car?

5. MagicPockets // December 21, 2010 at 7:16 pm // Reply

Okay, it was one-hundred bricks from camp, around the brick tree, thirty bricks to the hill…

…now, was it twenty bricks to the left or to the right?

6. MagicPockets // December 21, 2010 at 7:12 pm // Reply

Hey guys! I found my arrow! Guys!

7. The S.S. SCOUT! // December 21, 2010 at 6:57 pm // Reply

Uhhhh…. Hello??? The schedule said to meet here…..

8. where am i!!!!what hapened to all the trees!!!!! why is everything so green!!!!and why am i holding this stick!!!!oh my gosh wheres fred!!!!!!!!!

9. dang, I shouldn’t have eaten that 4th helping of baked beans for lunch!

10. its the desert all over again!

11. Where’s that wascally wabbit?

12. HEY where am i aint I supposed to be at the meeting…RIGHT NOW

13. where did everybody go

14. Where are the rest of the dear hiding?

15. darth chicken // December 21, 2010 at 3:07 pm // Reply

16. darth chicken // December 21, 2010 at 3:05 pm // Reply

WHOAH scouts left me:)

17. Stat back, I’m armed!

18. 999/1000 of the lawn left to mow

19. Boldy Flap Jack // December 21, 2010 at 12:14 pm // Reply

Imagine that! lost in the wildernwss!…again!

20. No, I refuse to cross the road with the chicken again.

21. I don’t see Pedro anywhere!

22. where’s a tree i got to go to the bath room

23. level 1000 beat, wait last time i looked up i was in the city where is my scout leader

24. can you hear me now?

25. …..well kids… I don’t think the nature hike was a sucsess…