Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this Lego Scout doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Lego-Dude” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. funny guy 121 // January 14, 2011 at 9:28 pm // Reply

hey! whered they go?

2. Why am I always getting lost after I use the restroom?

3. awesome town guy // January 14, 2011 at 6:32 pm // Reply

where the heck is the rest of my troop?

4. Aahhh. Broom horrible broom. I can’t beleave they got me to sweep the grass again!!!:(

5. man, it was a bad idea to go to the woods on new years.

6. there has to be a tree somewhere…

7. Is that north, or is that south?

8. Hey Scoutmaster, what’s the name of this plant? Scoutmaster? Great I’m alone in the woods.

9. Leg godt (play well) // January 12, 2011 at 10:50 pm // Reply

Great. NOW where did Scoutmaster and the rest of the troop go?

10. Hmm… now where did I put that camp

11. Um…Guys? I’m New.Wait Wheres the bathroom again?

12. “why do I have to clean the minewer fields?”

13. GREEN ARCES IS THE PLACE FOR ME!!!!!!!

14. imagination4812 // January 12, 2011 at 6:30 pm // Reply

A bears right behind me, isn’t he?

15. awesome dude123 // January 12, 2011 at 6:28 pm // Reply

“Why are you all running away and plugging your noses?”

16. left no right oh not again

17. ” I’m getting hungry out here guys!”

18. grizzelybear // January 12, 2011 at 12:29 pm // Reply

GREAT. They ditched me again…

19. grizzelybear // January 12, 2011 at 12:23 pm // Reply

I could really go for a cup of chocolate milk……….

20. grizzelybearrrrrr // January 12, 2011 at 12:10 pm // Reply

Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle All The Way……….

21. awesomedude101 // January 12, 2011 at 8:44 am // Reply

“Guys,um,guys?”

22. If you eat too many beans before bed, they’ll desert you.

23. I wonder why scout master Max out here?

24. According to my hiking stick, this is where we will find water.

25. hey guys wait for me i had to get my legos to build my tent…hello?