Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this horse doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “farmscout88” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. rock scrambler // April 4, 2011 at 8:47 am // Reply

Now did I park my car? Where are you?!

2. Excuse me! Coming through! I am trying to make it to subway accross the street!

3. Hay.Wait a minute.Where are all the horses?

4. yah buddy i’m getting your license plate!

5. Is this spot taken?

6. awesome man // April 3, 2011 at 6:49 pm // Reply

THAT VALET MAN DIDN’T TELL ME WHERE HE PARKED MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

7. “Will you marry me, my sweet mustang?”

8. M*A*S*H4077 // April 3, 2011 at 6:25 pm // Reply

Hey! this is a “horse parking zone”!

9. Hmmph! If these pieces of junk can stay her, so can I! This sure beats the stables!

10. Oh yeah? Who’s faster, white metal thingy? Wanna race? Huh? HUH? Hello? Hello? SPEAK TO ME!!!!!

11. I told Pedro to park the car right here! Does he listen? Nooo!

12. the livin dictionary // April 3, 2011 at 3:37 pm // Reply

aaaargh brain eaters from oter space

13. Sorry the chicken was sick.

14. Okay with my police officer out for doughnuts and oats i’ll be in charge got it.

15. “Ops”! I think I am at the wrong side of town

16. superman23 // April 3, 2011 at 1:39 am // Reply

Can you in the Nissan give me directions to Farmer Brown’s stables please?

17. cheese uger 9000 // April 2, 2011 at 10:04 pm // Reply

I know I put my cherry red mustang right here!

18. Hmmmmm. What kind of car should I get for my wife?

19. who is this fine looking critter could you please take me back to my barn.

20. Now I could of sworn I parked over here.

21. Boy im awesome // April 2, 2011 at 8:34 pm // Reply

HEY! DONT LEAVE ME IN THE PARKNG LOT!!! LETTT MEE INN NOOWW!!!!!!

22. white, white, black, back. gosh, why do they think I’m a zebra?

23. railroader // April 2, 2011 at 7:40 pm // Reply

I can’t find an empty space to tie up anywhere

24. THE GAME MASTER // April 2, 2011 at 7:38 pm // Reply

Hmmm…. I thought the GPS said to turn left at the octopus shaped bush but maybe I was wrong….HONEY CHECK THE GPS AGAIN!!!!!

25. Have you read animal rights?It says stop when a animal crosses the road.Sheesh people.