Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this horse doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “farmscout88” for this great photo.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. PuzzleDood // April 27, 2011 at 9:28 pm // Reply

Is this where I park?

2. Dudenotcool54 // April 27, 2011 at 8:02 pm // Reply

Can any of these people give me directions to the stable?

3. whats all the bustle about?

4. Dang…..where did i put my keys?

5. why did the horse crose the road? to find his nissan

6. Now, where did i park my car?

7. packer fanatic // April 27, 2011 at 7:21 pm // Reply

since when have horses needed armor?

8. Hey taxi! give me a ride to the barn will you!

9. Do you have any oats in there?!

10. Ah. Must be Walmart.

11. Don’t mind me, I’m just enjoying the free parking.

12. Dang. I think I just locked my keys in the car.

13. Now, where did I park my car…

14. HEY! I thought you guys were horse powered,so where are the horses? Are they like invisible or something…

15. HEY! I thought you guys were horse powered!

16. Chicagobull23 // April 27, 2011 at 4:11 pm // Reply

Make way I am a Mustang.

17. You took me to the wrong zoo! That prankster.

18. How did I get here?!? Did the barn just walk over here and leave me behind?!?

19. pokemonfreak // April 27, 2011 at 2:18 pm // Reply

IS THIS THE CARS CONVENTION WASNT I SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE HORSE CONVENTION AND ALSO WERES MY TOYATO!?

20. pokemonfreak // April 27, 2011 at 2:16 pm // Reply

HEY WERE AM I AND WERE IS THE HORSE PARKING LOT??ALSO WHY AM IHERE OH MY TOYOTA.

21. Horse power yea right