Write a funny caption for this photo

iguanacaption.jpg

What’s going on in this picture? Why is that iguana wearing sunglasses? What is he thinking or saying?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

733 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. 1313 Agent // March 2, 2015 at 9:27 am // Reply

Yo.

2. I’m chilling.

3. DarkDragon (I did one on polar bear too) // July 8, 2014 at 4:50 pm // Reply

This Summer: An Iguana Puts On Sunglasses

4. Alert!be alert!global warming!use less gas/electricity!including you,iguana!

5. Feeling cooler already.

6. lookin cool dudes

7. It’s easy to be cool when you’re cold blooded!

8. do I look cool Fred….. Fred?

9. There’s coolness in my blood.

10. Awsomesauce111 // November 4, 2013 at 12:20 am // Reply

I’m chillin without any peeps!

11. Iguana Style!

12. Knightslagoon // October 1, 2013 at 3:38 pm // Reply

O M G,

13. Gotta look chill

14. I AM A GIRL // August 2, 2013 at 2:48 pm // Reply

Beat the heat or die

15. He is the most interesting lizard in the world.

16. skythekidRS // June 28, 2013 at 12:38 pm // Reply

well it IS hot

17. dude that was epic

18. The Black Flag // April 12, 2013 at 9:44 pm // Reply

Futures so bright i gotta wear shades

19. james bond 007 // April 8, 2013 at 7:04 pm // Reply

The names bond… Lizard Bond!

20. What’s up DO you think I look cool

21. Yeah I rock now let’s sing Thriller or I Wanna Talk About Me.

22. hey…hey whose the wise guy

23. Maximillian // July 3, 2012 at 9:59 am // Reply

I can turn all shades of colors but these shades are my favorite!

24. Mockingjay1217 // June 22, 2012 at 3:55 pm // Reply

Who says iguanas can’t be cool! I think I’ve proven them wrong!

25. CORNI NINJA // May 23, 2012 at 8:55 pm // Reply

Oh yeah, I’m Iguana Bond. Watch out friends for purple dinosaurs.

1 13 14 15