Write a funny caption for this comic

What’s going on in this picture? What is Pedro doing and what is he thinking?

If you can think of a funny caption for this comic, just post it in the comment form at the bottom of this page. After we approve it, your funny caption will be on this page for everyone to read.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this comic

1. I’m sorry Alan, I didn’t mean to eat you!

2. talk about awhole nother can of worms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

3. hillbilly 3000 // October 6, 2011 at 5:15 pm // Reply

how come every time i go somewhere always run into a scary alien or monster wanting my alfalfa soup!

4. hillbilly 3000 // October 6, 2011 at 5:08 pm // Reply

I just had that same brand of soda! *BURP*

5. hillbilly 3000 // October 6, 2011 at 5:06 pm // Reply

my alfalfa soup has a face?!?!?!?

6. hillbilly 3000 // October 6, 2011 at 5:04 pm // Reply

even the aliens like my alfalfa aoup

7. hillbilly 3000 // October 6, 2011 at 5:03 pm // Reply

AHHHHH!!! My alfalfa soup is alive!!!

8. CoolGuysAnonymous // October 6, 2011 at 4:58 pm // Reply

I knew SOMEONE got into my soda,but I was thinking it was the boss!

9. holy cow what are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didn’t just buy that did I!?!?!?!?!?! o man

10. MarineCorps101 // October 6, 2011 at 4:37 pm // Reply

Thisis so not worth $2.50 per hour!!!!

11. YIKES! Am I supposed to deliver that to Luke Sky Walker?!

12. oops, sorry, I meant plants.

13. Gosh, and I thought my grandma’s plant were weird.

14. Pedro and Ordep of the galaxy // October 5, 2011 at 10:15 pm // Reply

Lesson learned: never ever leave an alfalfa milk shake in direct sunlight!

15. why am I looking at you when there are flying cars behind me?

16. Did I eat you?

17. ummm okaaaaay?

18. Why were you eating my canned alfalfa??? That’s MINE!!!

What are you, anyway?

19. Uh, why is that alfalfa banana moving?

20. PAPER-BAGEL // October 5, 2011 at 4:41 pm // Reply

Mom, you know what i said about eating to mush junk food!

21. Webelos rock! // October 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm // Reply

I wish the boss would give me less mail, I’m starting to see things

22. its a genie from the 28th century oh no !

23. I hope i get health care benefit from the boss…..BECAUSE I ATE SOME OF IT!!

24. I hope the gear guy can fix this!

25. does’nt look like beans…RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 6 7 8 9 10 25