Write a funny caption for this comic

What’s going on in this picture? What is Pedro doing and what is he thinking?

If you can think of a funny caption for this comic, just post it in the comment form at the bottom of this page. After we approve it, your funny caption will be on this page for everyone to read.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this comic

1. anakin skyboy // October 8, 2011 at 8:29 am // Reply

are you an alfalfa plant or a mutant plant

2. gosh! I just asked for an alfalfa milkshake. Not this…this..whatever this is!!!

3. Sunlight+banana=something

4. Is that a bannana with eyes!:(

5. Zeoranger4green // October 7, 2011 at 10:53 pm // Reply

Next time:Pay attention to my order confirmation.

6. Help! I think I’m engaged to a talking plant!

7. come on i cant even have some pop

8. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POP AHHH ITS MUTANT

9. Why does everything look all earth like then the next thing you now your at the next galaxy over!

10. What did I ever do to that wizard?

11. that’s the last time I eat a alfalfa banana.

12. ”That’s the last time I put garbage in a bottle.”

13. WHOA! Wrong Block!

14. HEY! why did you take my tumbleweed taco you ugly monster!

15. I never knew that raviolis looked so ugly

16. Living Dictonary // October 7, 2011 at 3:28 pm // Reply

I think i ordered the wrong thing!

17. JAR JAR BINKIES (Mike) // October 7, 2011 at 2:57 pm // Reply

Sorry, you are NOT my type! :O

18. Dragon Ball Fan // October 7, 2011 at 11:48 am // Reply

I’m not earthman. Don’t talk to bananas either.

19. BananaManana // October 7, 2011 at 11:43 am // Reply

They Should Really Get Better Food Then This. How About A Nice Alfalfa Milkshake? Anyone?

20. …On second thought, I think I’ll have the mess hall soup.

21. Kernal Sanders // October 7, 2011 at 6:54 am // Reply

Think that the boss is mad at me!?!

22. Kernal Sanders // October 7, 2011 at 6:53 am // Reply

Next time,I won’t steal cookies right from the jar!!

23. Banana? Banana Alien? Banana slug? Banana Alfalfa?

24. I’m on TV!!! In a different world and in my living room. :-O

25. Can you try not to tell the hunters who are chasing me I’m over here!