Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this Scoutmaster doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “Michael S.” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Oooh… I think they put something in my new “Liquid S`mores”.

2. When will they make a sleeping merit badge

3. After that time the Boys learned not to give the Scoutmaster a shower while he took a snooze.

4. Z.Z.Z. What dont get me wet!!!!

5. leave me alone! please!

6. friendlywebelo142 // December 10, 2011 at 2:35 pm // Reply

heyy, isn’t that straw supposed to be in my mouth? Oh, well.

7. Now I remember why I got this hat.

8. CrossCountry // December 9, 2011 at 2:26 pm // Reply

I should have known an “all-in-one” hat and water filter was too good to be true!

9. jack malalalala // December 8, 2011 at 5:09 pm // Reply

Okay, Now I know how ol, Luke Skywalker felt.

10. I’m so tired … can’t find my mouth …

11. proshowersinger // December 8, 2011 at 2:40 pm // Reply

Too…much…sleeping gas…zzzzzzzz

12. shh… I’m sleeping. Oh, and the water is for when I wake up you know
    I don’t want to get up and get water

13. Packerbacker // December 7, 2011 at 10:21 pm // Reply

Whew…those new Scouts wore me out today.

14. awsomedude47 // December 7, 2011 at 9:39 pm // Reply

This is what happens when you try to suck all the water out of the canister

15. Hey guys, now’s a good time to practice that CPR we just learned!

16. randomperson // December 7, 2011 at 4:20 pm // Reply

To mutch water, maybe?

17. you cant see me!!!!!

18. I’ve gotten a splinter! I’ll get it out with this cheap splintery wood!

19. Ok everybody new merit badge ignoring

20. somebody put up a DO NOT DISTURB sign!

21. This is why scoutmasters shouldn’t sleep on the job.

22. I was sitting way to close to the fire.

23. ahhhh heeellp o phew i was dreaming of a water toob sucking out m huh oh no i wasn’t dreaming help

24. It has been a nice campout but a long one too!

25. just a quick nap……….