Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this raccoon doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “spinachi718” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. I just hope no one was watching me stumble…

2. If I don’t blink they can’t see me……

3. Ha Ha I told you I could get the food.

4. I can’t believe how much junk I ate last night

• superslushy099 // April 10, 2012 at 4:18 pm // Reply

Okay, John. All I need to do is pose as a shirt and we will have revenge on the humans for putting bad milk in the Wednesday breakfast can. I cannot wait to see their reaction to their black and white clothing!

5. Ahhhh.. this is the life!!!

6. octogonopus123 // April 9, 2012 at 9:12 am // Reply

i have learned something. garbage mixxes TERRIBLY with a wooden bed.

7. newtothetroop // April 8, 2012 at 6:18 pm // Reply

Just a second Ma! Got to get down from the balance beam.

8. Billy, its me! Stay calm I’ll get you out of there!

9. Please turn off your flashlights! I’m trying to sleep here!!!!!!

10. Just Chillin

11. ugh, this is made for bears

12. Disneylover40003 // April 7, 2012 at 5:01 pm // Reply

Uh, guys?? Dont leave me hanging around here!!!

13. The Mentalist // April 7, 2012 at 4:55 pm // Reply

No! Caught in the act! It’s back to the trash cans for me!

14. i’d get the food in the bags but they’re so far away!

15. boredboy2012 // April 7, 2012 at 11:00 am // Reply

who is it, i kinda dozed off

16. Uhhh… Do you mind?

17. ”Whew!””What did that garbage have in it?”

18. spartan sam // April 6, 2012 at 4:26 pm // Reply

”ahhhhh!Im all settled down. Hey!whatare you looking at!”

19. Don’t make me come down there!!

20. ”hey, I’m sleeping here!”

21. M MAN the Racoon Hunter // April 6, 2012 at 9:02 am // Reply

22. Waiting for a ladder

23. Raccoon Planking

24. i am high

25. No! They can’t turn the TV OFF! Don’t they know racoons might be watching? UUUGGH!