Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is this raccoon doing and what is he thinking?

Thanks to “spinachi718” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. I was going to steal something, but i got full from other houses i decided i needed a rest.

2. must take a naaaap

3. Whew, that snake almost got me! I hate snakes.

4. snoodleblarf // August 22, 2012 at 8:47 pm // Reply

I’M WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!

5. waitor I would like to have one of everything brought to my branch

6. kingofscouts // August 22, 2012 at 6:30 am // Reply

How nice, you came to dinner. Buffet?

7. If only I didn’t have t-rex arms…

8. mmm. food. come to me. … please

9. These Scouts must be doing their Good Turn for the day, they’ve given me this wonderful loft and all this food!

10. Aaaaah… This is the life

11. TheEpicPerson // August 16, 2012 at 1:10 am // Reply

Uh, I’m not trying to steal your food again!

12. justchillin0087 // August 13, 2012 at 9:47 pm // Reply

Don’t worry i’ll watch the food…. thats right nighty night!!

13. I’ll just sleep here so when I wake up,I’ll have this food and some more

14. almost there…. alllmost there

15. you woke me up, now put me back to sleep

16. Mmm…that garbage really hit the spot

17. flaminghamburgers // August 3, 2012 at 10:00 pm // Reply

See that bag, oh and that one too, that will be mine just wait you will see. These bags are bear proof, kinda, but they certainly are not racoon proof.

18. I think im just gunna zzzzzzzz

19. Tenderfoot scout // August 1, 2012 at 9:08 am // Reply

I’m almost there, and soon I shall reach the bear trap and will be feasting on those flesh creatures chow.

20. I love you bar,and i will never leave you!

21. minecraftfan // July 28, 2012 at 7:30 am // Reply

This is a great place to ambush those pink and white bag like things.

22. saltfinger // July 26, 2012 at 5:21 pm // Reply

That roach freaked me out.

23. DontStopTebowing // July 26, 2012 at 1:09 pm // Reply

Darn…I shouldn’t of bought upper deck seats!

24. Raccoon 1: Watcha doin?
    Raccoon 2: Hangin.

25. Aw man! I got all the way up here for nothing!

1 17 18 19 20 21 35