Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What is this squirrel doing and what is it thinking?

Thanks to “Peanut” for this great photo. Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. WOW ! This is good ! If only I know how to use a fork to eat pancakes .

2. Squirrelbutter // February 7, 2013 at 8:01 pm // Reply

I like the new style. Those old nuts were extremely salty!

3. mmm, peanutbutter

4. This hat is awesome, and its only 10 acorns!

5. Hey I asked for a acorn not a hat

6. Bob! Speak to me! SPEAK!!

7. nuts go best with BBQ sauce, and i mean it!

8. Papa John’s garlic sauce isn’t really meant for me.

9. The cable guy // February 6, 2013 at 9:17 pm // Reply

No, I can’t hear you very well, this phone might be broken.

10. “…but never mind about the bread.”

11. this will do, but I prefer land of the lakes kind

12. maple surup cups never go to waste!!

13. “This better be good, I paid twenty acorns for this!”

14. Commercialism takes its toll, even on us poor squirrels…

15. Socsofcbdsbcob // February 6, 2013 at 11:03 am // Reply

CREAMY!!!!!!!!

16. super mrio galaxy master // February 6, 2013 at 9:48 am // Reply

ooh! feels slippery

17. Baden Powell // February 5, 2013 at 10:38 pm // Reply

I didn’t know acorns came pre-wrapped!

18. HEY! Can’t you give me a little privacy here?

19. friend of squirrels // February 5, 2013 at 10:00 pm // Reply

hey mommy, the white nut tastes a lot like plastic

20. wow this is so nasty there are little peanuts in here. dig in!!

21. Mmmmm…… this cake is even better than acorns!

22. I just need the COFFEE, I think… um… is this melted butter??? just now I need the toast and maybe even some jam… :P :D

23. wow, mcdonalds totally went the right way with this sweet and sour sauce. wait, this is buffalo. AAA MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE!

24. skywalkervader12 // February 5, 2013 at 9:03 pm // Reply

This hot chocolate those scouts left tastes awfully weird.

25. “Ahh, this is life. Every squirrel should have his own butler.”

1 2 3 4 29