Write a funny caption for this photo

caption.jpgWhat’s going on in this picture? What is that dog saying and why is his huge tongue hanging down?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. It’s my money, and I need it NOW !

2. blaster boy // June 15, 2008 at 6:11 pm // Reply

Golly,that’s the last time I get close to my mom’s “pancake” masher!

3. im doing an experement of how long my tounge is

4. “So thats why I’m not supposed to stick my head out of the car window.”

5. “…and so kids, that is why you should never lick the ice cube tray.”

6. 12345678910 // June 11, 2008 at 1:58 pm // Reply

pleese take me to the . i need some nails to hold this thing in.

7. wetpants6543 // June 11, 2008 at 5:56 am // Reply

why am I a half dog half wolf? I’m howling with my toungue hanging out?!

8. Commander Cody // June 10, 2008 at 8:43 pm // Reply

My tongue needs a tan.

9. jj's bb gunner // June 10, 2008 at 4:45 pm // Reply

Ugh! I think I swallowed half of my fake tongue!

10. footballfreak // June 10, 2008 at 11:08 am // Reply

do you think my tounge grow formula worked? I’m not sure…

11. Is that a dog and if it is that would be creepy

12. UGHHHH! That is the last time we let Pedro Cook!

13. Okay! Never use Tabasco Sauce on dog food!!!!

14. Look I’m elastic dog!

15. Boy, the dentist sure does not like dogs! I bet they like cats! Cause I like them.

16. I'm a winner! // June 7, 2008 at 6:52 pm // Reply

man! how do cats licktheir necks clean???

17. Black dog – Jee Watermelon

18. Caitlin lover // June 7, 2008 at 5:31 am // Reply

That is the last time I try to get a closer look at a taffy puller!

19. Man, I just can’t act like a frog anymore!

20. Water, water, water, anything please, water

21. UUUUGH. Whoever invented medicine did NOT like dogs.

22. Daft Punk // June 6, 2008 at 2:47 pm // Reply

Its called “The birds and the bees!”

23. MarinerFreak101 // June 6, 2008 at 1:25 pm // Reply

blasted recoil unit

24. Man Scout // June 5, 2008 at 6:16 pm // Reply

That is the last time I try to get a closer look at a taffy puller.

25. the dude abides!!!!!!!!!!!

1 16 17 18 19 20 36