Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these animals doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. Bird: Ok, Opposite Day is officially the best… day… EVER!!!!!!!!

2. boyztoscoutz // July 3, 2013 at 11:40 am // Reply

Oh look, the Angry Bird just arrived.

3. landoman250 // July 3, 2013 at 11:39 am // Reply

Hello, my name is El Tweeto, and since you ate my father, I’m gonna eat you!

4. AwesomeMan1201 // July 3, 2013 at 11:37 am // Reply

“Ok, I’m sorry just let me go and I’ll throw in a bag of birdseed!”

5. Bird: “Well, well, well, it looks like it’s the other way around!”

6. I knew that the perch was a secret switch.

7. how did the cat get in my house?

8. suckering succotash get me out this instant

9. Wait a minute,this is messed up.

10. whoah..talk about opposite day

11. you get tweeted like this for now

12. Bird:Finally we switch sides!
    Cat:How do you live in here it’s to small I want OUT!

13. “I`m still safe from dat old putty tat!”

14. Don’t you dare use this to stop me from hurting you, cause i will have you for supper…er, once I get out of here

15. I think they took one of my kidney’s, too…

16. you destroyed the fabric of space-time! NOOOOOOO!

17. Bird: thanks for choosing Mr.Birds motel / cat training
    Cat: Um, where’s the training?

18. M.R. Cool // July 2, 2013 at 6:23 am // Reply

My big eyes will convince you to set me free.

19. biker1239 // July 1, 2013 at 8:16 pm // Reply

How do you like me now!?

20. Mr Awesomw // July 1, 2013 at 7:29 pm // Reply

Hey were not on Looney toons anymore.

21. why i’m traped in here you are bird need to be in here not me!

22. So cat ,How come your cage is so small when my cage is so big?

23. this should be the other way around

24. Cat: Help, let me out of here!
    Birdy: No I’m not ; you’re going to stay here forever and I’ll do Angry Bird attacks to agravate you!

25. Really just really you are mean little bird