Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these animals doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. “Now who’s the bird-brain?”

2. Cat: want to come over for lunch ?

3. That was weird

4. Anonymous // July 7, 2013 at 7:11 pm // Reply

Cat: How am I your captive if I am bigger than you and you are supposed to be my lunch?

Bird: Deal with it. I am only holding you in there for 2,000,000,000 more years. Then I can eat you.

5. You are so dead

6. Ha, I’ve got you traped.

7. I thought I taw a putty cat ! I did! I did see a putty cat!

8. Note to self: next time try thinking more outside the bird cage.

9. The trap is set now I can reach out the…. Rats, I forgot the door!

10. i hope this does NOT make U Tube.

11. I hope there aren’t security cameras around here.

12. maine coon // July 7, 2013 at 10:27 am // Reply

now you know how i feel

13. YOLO, RIGHT?!

14. webloskid#1 // July 7, 2013 at 9:06 am // Reply

Why did I have to ask him to trade seats?

15. squidman10 // July 7, 2013 at 7:19 am // Reply

Please don’t tweet about this!

16. I thawt I saw a puddy tat. I did I did, and I locked in the cage that bad old puddy tat.

17. what the arnt you suppose to be eating me not robing me

18. look who’s for dinner.

19. BALLGAME!

20. awesome man 11 // July 6, 2013 at 5:42 pm // Reply

Cat: When i get out of here, your going to get bird!

21. Bird: The tables have turned. Bwahahahaha!

22. Anonymous // July 6, 2013 at 3:02 pm // Reply

O,how the tables have turned mr cat

23. That night Silvester had a horrible nightmare…..

24. Awesomeness // July 6, 2013 at 12:04 pm // Reply

“Ladies and Gentlemen”, “the Ultimate Staring Contest is now in session”.

25. No, seriously bird, cats taste terrible.