Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these animals doing and what are they thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. The tables have been turned. Well played, Canary. Well played

2. CaveCricket140 // June 18, 2013 at 7:02 pm // Reply

The interrogators are on their way, don’t do anything funny!

3. evil laugh // June 18, 2013 at 6:54 pm // Reply

CAT:Okay. I hate opposite day. Why today? Maybe it’s karma from the squirrel I ate. Maybe it is punishment for not using the scratching post yesterday. But why put me in while I am asleep. Oh look, a bird! Hey birdie help me here and I won’t eat you for lunch. I already missed breakfast help a cat here. NOOOOOOO! Don’t fly away!
    BIRD:MWA-HA-HA! SWEET SWEET REVENGE AT LAST! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING MY COUSIN LAST WEEK!

4. should i try to eat you?

5. Enderman138 // June 18, 2013 at 6:34 pm // Reply

Interviewer: So, Mr. Kitty, how did you end up in that cage?
    Kitty: Uh…hey, is that my owner?

6. Cat: What are you looking at!!!
    Bird: Tweet tweet

7. iamchucknorris // June 18, 2013 at 6:30 pm // Reply

mwa ha ha ha ha…
    looks like the cats in the other cage…

8. Dread Spud // June 18, 2013 at 6:27 pm // Reply

That sure is a nice house you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it. -Creepercat

9. Dread Spud // June 18, 2013 at 6:26 pm // Reply

See how I feel NOW Putty tat? NOT SO FUN IS IT! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

10. Jake master // June 18, 2013 at 5:39 pm // Reply

Get me out! I won’t kill you anymore.

11. darn tweetie finnaly had the upperhand

12. Hmmmm I hope I am just dreaming this is happening

13. I tawt I taw a putty tat………..

14. It’s opposite day!!!!!

15. how did you do that

16. SuperBlooper // June 18, 2013 at 2:57 pm // Reply

What kind of house is this!!

17. Ha ha my plan worked I fooled you into the cage

18. Ahh I hate reverpshycolohy

19. I still don’t understand how I got through that tiny door.

20. I’ll bake you a cake with a file…

21. “Kitty wanna cracker…”

22. ninjaman447 // June 18, 2013 at 2:12 pm // Reply

when i get out your getting locked up in my litter- box!

23. Bird:Uncle Tweety would be so proud!
    Cat:Ya know,eventually,I will get out of here,and your name will still be Mr. Dum-Dum!

24. legodood29 // June 18, 2013 at 1:50 pm // Reply

id rather be catching smurfs.

25. legodood29 // June 18, 2013 at 1:45 pm // Reply

out of the bag and in the cage. hee hee hee!