Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these guys doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. They lied to us. This is no happy meal. Try emotionally unstable meal or early afternoon snack.

2. Meatloaf what u got
    2 guy. meatloaf wanna trade
    1 guy. yeah

3. YoungJustice // August 8, 2013 at 8:12 am // Reply

Dude, I think we’ve been levitated! What did you bring for lunch?

4. ”They should really stop making video games about sandwiches.”

5. Left man: So what did you bring for lunch today?

Right man: The usual, a hammer burger and wrench fries

Left man: Dude, you really need to stop eating that, look at how big you’ve gotten!

6. Twin 1: Dude, how sweet, you shouldn’t have!
    Twin 2: Actually I didn’t, Mom packed these lunches.

7. “a little lower please”

8. 1st Man: Why are we up here?
    2nd Man: Because the cafeteria was full.

9. Wanna trade? I got bologna and cheese.

10. Now THIS is a my type work day!

11. Well, this sandwich DOES taste like dirt…

12. king dedede // August 6, 2013 at 3:25 pm // Reply

This new Kid Icarus thing is amazing!

13. boyslife10 // August 6, 2013 at 2:07 pm // Reply

i need to tell my mom to pack more lunch

14. camping fraek // August 6, 2013 at 10:21 am // Reply

come on! no desert!

15. We asked management to provide us a lunch or a raise.
    Guess we should have been more specific.

16. “Hey dave” Oh Shoot

17. hairy hair man // August 5, 2013 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Wow man, your sandwich could tip over us because it looks so good!

18. gramas are thre best cook

19. We’re sitting on my new car. Like it?

20. work shirker // August 5, 2013 at 8:27 am // Reply

I thought that road workers still had one guy working wheres he!!!

21. all this box needs is food.

22. But I wanted pb&j

23. punkid12345 // August 4, 2013 at 5:10 pm // Reply

Awww, mom forgot to pack snacks.

24. Chillin’ with my bro

25. Dread Spudd // August 4, 2013 at 3:19 pm // Reply

Woah! As soon as I took out my lunch box, I started flying!

1 2 3 4 5 18