Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are these guys doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

27 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. cheader boy // August 12, 2013 at 3:06 pm // Reply

I got ham , what did you get

2. Oh man!! My mom forgot the Chease again. :(

3. Bleeblooblahblah // August 12, 2013 at 1:03 pm // Reply

The world’s only building foundation made of recycled material.

4. Aw man McDonolds again

5. Folks who save hundreds of dollars by switching to Geico sure are happy. How happy are they? Happier than workers riding a bulldozer. Get happy. Get Geico.

6. Wow! This is a pretty cool timeout!

7. Scoobys dad // August 11, 2013 at 7:42 pm // Reply

Break time!!!!!!!! Now we can watch “ARE YOU TOUGHER THAN A BOY SCOUT?” .

8. the dark one // August 11, 2013 at 7:28 pm // Reply

Please say you remembered to take the keys out of the bulldozer this time?

9. was this your idea for picking up a sandwich?!

10. Just a normal work day

11. When can our timeout end

12. that’s some weird dirt

13. you keep to your side of the bucket, and I’ll keep to mine.

14. Talk about a light lunch !

15. Dragonknight456 // August 10, 2013 at 1:11 am // Reply

Why Does mom always pack tuna?

16. I have a…..Wait what am I doing up here?!?!?!

17. Worker 1: I ask the boss for new fancy benches that were higher off the ground

18. I sure hope mom gets more Cheetos…

19. Jack Malalalalala // August 9, 2013 at 1:50 pm // Reply

Peanut butter AGAIN?!!?!??

20. “Bob, great idea to hide our IPhones in our lunches.”

21. I’m really digging this sandwich

22. I’ve got pickles and an orange. Wanna trade for your brownie?

23. Anything but grilled cheese!

24. dudetastic // August 8, 2013 at 4:42 pm // Reply

man this load is heavy!

25. why does mom always pack broccoli?????????????

1 2 3 4 5 6 18