Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What is the helicopter pilot doing and what is he thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. That’s not parked. It driver just landed, turned off his engine, then left to buy a doughnut.

2. Sorry, but I needed to do some “business” in the woods.

3. ???? Nobody Knows.... // November 13, 2013 at 5:42 pm // Reply

I’m pretty sure they mean blimps.

4. “Parking is meant for cars, right?”

5. I land, don’t park.

6. Lets just walk away slowy like this never happend. Nevermind! The police are coming run!

7. we didn’t walk on it. we landed on it.

8. TrollingTheNoob // November 13, 2013 at 12:43 pm // Reply

Ummmmm….. im just gonna get out of here. *RUUUUUNNNNNN!!!*

9. dynamite kid 7345 // November 13, 2013 at 11:04 am // Reply

Yeah, whatever! This is a helicopter, not a car. And besides, I have M60 machine guns!

10. Pilot: What does sign say?
    Copilot: I don’t know. Why?
    Pilot: I’m just curious. How about you go and see what it says.
    Copilot: Yes sir.
    Few minutes later…
    Copilot: Move to helicopter!
    Pilot: Why?
    Copilot: It says Don’t park on grass.
    Pilot: OK. We are taking off now.

11. Construct_master // November 13, 2013 at 10:23 am // Reply

No Parking?! Seriously!? You’re forgetting that we are chasing a world-renowned crook!

12. You’re insinuating I put that there? I’m offended.

13. Hey! Call the police! Wait. We are the police.

14. We should have stopped at that last gas station

15. Dude. Does the word unemployed mean anything to you??

16. um where were the pilot traning exercisizes again?

17. At least we don’t park. We land.

18. soilyourplants // November 12, 2013 at 1:37 am // Reply

Let’s see. I got 10 missiles and 2 boxes of amunition…. who’s going to stop me?

19. I don’t think this is a landing-pad…

20. So what?! I’m a helicopter!

21. minecraftlord // November 11, 2013 at 6:57 pm // Reply

wait, we aren’t supposed to be here…. YOLO🙂

22. If nobody looks at it, its not a violation.

23. If it’s a helicopter it doesn’t count, right?

24. Unreal Steve the 1st // November 11, 2013 at 3:51 pm // Reply

Landing, however, is a different story!

25. I’m not parking on the grass, I’m just sitting here.