Write a funny caption for this photo

Write a funny caption

What’s going on in this picture? What are those guys thinking and what just happened?

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. someguywithacomputer // June 29, 2007 at 11:54 am // Reply

What “other scouts”?

2. POKEMON MASTER // June 26, 2007 at 4:06 pm // Reply

DANG! Those bean burritos were good!

3. Deaddragon07 // June 18, 2007 at 1:34 am // Reply

hmmmm i wonder what taco pie tastes like…..

4. Hmmm I think his their backpack was to heavy.

5. I THINK THOSE GUYS TOOK AN AFTERNOON NAP.

6. O.K. Maybe I haven’t been really practicing my rifle shooting. That apple is so big and I’m really close. Okay boys, who’s next.

7. Nope. Dexter and brad are wrong. Yellow snow is indeed a lost snow cone.

8. 2 boys serched for there freinds and split up 2 hrs later………… Seth: hey Joe, have you seen Frank and Josh?

Kadin:no have you?

Seth:no- come on lets rest. Gee, Branches are falling every where…… HEY THOSE ARN’T BRANCHES THEY’R FEET!!!

9. kids who fell: I ges playing with guns wasn’t a goog idea

10. (Please do not your real name) // June 12, 2007 at 8:01 pm // Reply

Carful boys…………. there’s an assassin around here.Boys? Uh boys, BOYS!!! TALK TO ME!! GIVE ME A SIGHN HERE!!!! COMMON GUYS!!!

11. HA HA HA HA HA!!! THAT WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

12. freshman football // June 12, 2007 at 1:23 pm // Reply

Hmmm. Was that an earthquake I just felt?

13. How did that log blow up???Oh, it didn’t…

14. CookieKing // June 12, 2007 at 9:47 am // Reply

Gosh, I wish I had thought of this hiding spot Bob!

15. CookieKing // June 12, 2007 at 9:46 am // Reply

Hey, maybe if we can’t see them, they can’t see us!

16. Where’d they go?

17. THAT’L HAPPEN WHEN YOU TRY TO REACH ZERO TO SIXTY IN 2.7 SECONDS ON THE TOBOGAN.

18. grby6y46yn67n 56767n77n7 // June 9, 2007 at 9:53 am // Reply

-10 I dont believe it at least were all right….well 2 of us

19. The Executive // June 8, 2007 at 8:36 pm // Reply

The end is here.

20. DUCK.. what did that mean again?

21. i think that our friends here had too much hot cocoa

22. Mom! The rabid squirrles have done it again!

23. archerylover // June 6, 2007 at 11:07 pm // Reply

Snap! The thermometer’s reading -7 F! Good thing I’m wearing my grandmum’s sweater! Huh? whats up with those guys?

24. Did some one throw two coca nuts,or did some one or some thing throw a snow ball, or did a deer pick up a rock in its mouth throw it at those pepole.

25. To much sugar can cause blood clot.

1 9 10 11 12 13 25