Write a funny caption for this photo

pigeon-550

What’s going on in this picture? What are those pigeons doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. And pigeon wins the race. Wait disqualified for flying

2. i’m gonna beat you Bert

3. newbie wood wk // December 23, 2013 at 4:36 pm // Reply

Announcer:And brownie is in first with pigeon hot on his tail!
    pigeon:Aggh! Am I on fire?!?!

4. Trolloloking290 // December 23, 2013 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Must……reach………birdseed……first!!

5. Just out for a walk using the music steps.

6. I LIKE WHALES // December 23, 2013 at 2:37 pm // Reply

bird bird bird bird is the word

7. act natural the dogs are behind us

8. Hurry up there winning I put a lot of money on this.I can’t fly.

9. jangofettmcc // December 23, 2013 at 1:33 pm // Reply

I’m Usain Bird! The fastest bird on the unused high-school running track!

10. just because you are bigger than me doesn’t mean that I cant win!

11. Fast like Flo-Jo, bro!!! CAN’T TOUCH THIS!!!

12. Bill and James have been running for so long there shoes have worn off!

13. Jack Malalalalala // December 23, 2013 at 11:37 am // Reply

The Olympics are getting weirder every year.

14. Jack Malalalalala // December 23, 2013 at 11:34 am // Reply

Why did I ever substitute for the Road Runner?

15. Jack Malalalalala // December 23, 2013 at 11:32 am // Reply

Look, if we don’t speed up we’ll never beat Tweetie.

16. I have got to get to the finish line if i want some birdseed!

17. Almost…There…Just have to beat this… Crumb….eater!

18. Who needs Usain Bolt? Pigeonator coming through!

19. Just think! One day it could be US racing on this track! Maybe with Usain Bolt!!!

20. chairmario888888 // December 22, 2013 at 10:09 pm // Reply

hurry! the crumbs are just up ahead!

21. I’M GONNA WIN, I’M GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Why don’t we fly like the other pigeons do?

23. Chocolate is pulling ahead of Cloud by a wingtip! It’s going to be close!

24. i am groot77889 // December 22, 2013 at 6:20 pm // Reply

remember keep your eyes on the prize, a big tub of sunflower seeds

25. Hey, the partridge is supposed to be the first in the pear tree!

1 8 9 10 11 12 27