Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What are those pigeons doing and what are they thinking?

Have you taken a funny photo? Send it to us.

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. oh no there humans coming fly don’t get ran over

2. I’m winning boogie. I get 500,00 to get bird seed

3. ElephantLoveR // December 26, 2013 at 6:31 pm // Reply

I’ll race you!

4. Hey! how can you do that I’m taking bigger strides than you!

5. SLOW DOWN! I was supposed to win!

6. I am going to win but first I need to eat wanna go too?

7. googlefunk360 // December 26, 2013 at 4:43 pm // Reply

how are we suppose to jump these hurdles!??

8. chickennuggetman97 // December 26, 2013 at 3:53 pm // Reply

Run for your lives, its the HAWK!!!!!!

9. Macklemore cant hold us // December 26, 2013 at 12:26 pm // Reply

Im beating you! Im beating you

10. The FOWLYMPICS is starting and Randall Pigeon is in the lead!

11. people only watch to see a pigeon crash

12. and it is Jack in the lead no Jacob no Jack no Jacob no Jack…

13. Flying is for the birds

14. Are our wings broken or what?

15. polarbearman222 // December 25, 2013 at 9:48 am // Reply

Are our wings broken or something?

16. next generation blake & bolt

17. Flaming taco // December 24, 2013 at 4:01 pm // Reply

“Remember, winner gets the bucket of worms.”

18. REALLY…we are going to walk to the finish line!?

19. This guy, Bert showed a new dance. Ever done the Pigeon?

20. I’ll bet I can do the most with my legs in 20 feet!

21. We’ll do ostriches and race each other for our deserts.

22. where’s the racquets?

23. Dave the brave // December 23, 2013 at 6:28 pm // Reply

“Why are we walking again?”
    “I’ve told you a million times! Were exercising our legs instead of our wings for a change! Do you have a problem with that?”Well, if we don’t exercise our wings then they wont get any stronger.””You’ve got a point. lets fly the rest of the way! I did’nt like walking that much any way.

24. finger moustashe // December 23, 2013 at 6:26 pm // Reply

hehe , the cat will never suspect that we are birds

25. Hurry to the statue!