Top 10 best Pokémon jokes

Last year, we asked readers to send us their jokes for the Pokémon Arceus Joke Contest. Here are ten of the best.

Q: Why did the Wailmer cross the road?
A: To get to the other tide!
— Micah S., Pasadena, Calif.

Q: What does one Geodude say to the other Geodude?
A: Let’s rock!
— Andrew G., Greenwood Lake, N.Y.

Q: What does an electric-type Pokémon say when they get gassy while drinking milk?
A: I’m Zaptos intolerant!
— Bryan W., Milford, N.H.

Q: What did the judge say when a Skunktank came into the court?
A: Odor  in the court!
— Austin J., Dresher, Pa.

Q: What do you do when your Loudred evolves?
A: Buy more earplugs!
— Nathan H., Ededn, N.Y.

Q: What do you call a scout that likes to chew gum while climbing Pikes Peak?
A: A Peak-A-Chewer!
— Alex L., Littleton, Colo.

Q: Which Pokémon could also be a pirate?
A: Arrrrrr-ceus
— Joshua N., Brick, N.J.

Q: What do you call a daredevil Weedle who does stunts on a motorcycle?
A: Weedle Knievell
— Brendan N., St. Louis, Mo.

Q: What’s Wailord’s favorite TV show?
A: Whale of Fortune
— Ethan C., Los Gatos, Calif.

Q: What is a Pokémon fan’s favorite place to go in France?
A: Paras!
— Chase B., West Des Moines, Iowa

41 Comments on Top 10 best Pokémon jokes

1. I got a caterpie level 1. the 1 stands for first place in digimon. oh yeah.

2. I got a mario and digimon

3. Garatina Rocks! // July 6, 2010 at 11:25 am // Reply

blooperstar you spelt most of the names wrong its Garitina.

4. Garatina Rocks! // July 4, 2010 at 10:40 am // Reply

What is that suppose to mean I have Jirachi

5. i BEAT RED but i still dident beat heartgold

6. the person // July 2, 2010 at 12:40 pm // Reply

very interesting

7. the jackster 2000 // July 2, 2010 at 12:24 pm // Reply

i have a ho-oh,raikou,entei and sucune. ha,beat that.

8. Garatina Rocks! // July 1, 2010 at 12:51 pm // Reply

Lugia is in the Whirl Islands and in less than a month I beat HeartGold Version

9. giratinaexpert533 // June 27, 2010 at 11:40 am // Reply

I really like Pokemon. I have Pokemon platinum. I defeated Oreburgh city gym Leader Roarke. I also defeated Gardenia, Marlene , and Wake.

10. cool stuff

11. alex rocks // June 26, 2010 at 4:28 pm // Reply

i cant find lugia in soul silver

12. Pokemon is awesome i have soulsilver and beat red. that was a fun game. Heres another joke. why did pikachu cross the road? To peek-at-chu! (peek at you)

13. Fire Master // June 24, 2010 at 1:47 pm // Reply

Q: what pokemon is best at telling tall tales

A: Farfetche’d

14. jonbuddy1 // June 6, 2010 at 6:21 pm // Reply

Why did Santa give the boy who wanted SoulSilver the HeartGold version?

He thought Ho-Oh was better.

(Get it? Ho-oh and Ho Ho?)

15. Fullfilled Deram // June 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm // Reply

Why did the pikachu hide under the bed? To peek-at-chuu

16. Military Man // June 4, 2010 at 9:22 am // Reply

I have all legendaries in Soulsilver and havent beaten the game yet!!

17. Johnny Six // May 31, 2010 at 10:06 am // Reply

lol.nicely done

18. bob and bill are walking in the forest at night when they see a rabid ursaring.
    then, bob looks down at bill:
    BOB: Why are you putting on running shoes? You can’t outrun that thing!
    BILL: I don’t have to outrun that ursaring, I just have to outrun you.

19. i have groudon kyogre rayquaza a shiny lv. 100 japanese dialga a japanese palkia a lv. 100 giritina (origin forme) arceus uxie mesprit azelf cresselia shaymin suicune latias lugia ho-oh zapdos articuno moltress heatran a shiny metagross mewtwo deoxys, i have beaten the elite four before and after i faced Red. I have seen a shiny giritina, but it belonged to someone else. (And another thing: I did NOT cheat to get ANY of these pokemon.) I have an action replay, but i cant even USE it.

20. LEADER OF FIVE101 // May 28, 2010 at 7:12 am // Reply

I know about the gross stuff,Pukemon! :-)

21. They are very funny. I really like pokemon.

22. Mr. Genius // May 24, 2010 at 7:45 pm // Reply

I really don’t get most of these jokes because i stopped watching pokemon years ago but i do get the old ones

23. yah that was cool.

24. i huve soulsilver and i beat the game, have all the legendaries, and have dragonite flygon tyrnitar altaria and garchomp. Oh and i beat red. BEAT THAT!!!!

25. i dont watch pokemon so i dont get any of these
    but im sure they would make sense if i did

1 2 3 4 8