Top 10 Best Pokémon Jokes

pokemon-jokes

We asked Boys’ Life readers to send us their favorite Pokémon jokes. Here are ten of the best.

Q: Why did the Wailmer cross the road?
A: To get to the other tide!
— Micah S., Pasadena, Calif.

Q: What does one Geodude say to the other Geodude?
A: Let’s rock!
— Andrew G., Greenwood Lake, N.Y.

Q: What does an electric-type Pokémon say when they get gassy while drinking milk?
A: I’m Zaptos intolerant!
— Bryan W., Milford, N.H.

Q: What did the judge say when a Skunktank came into the court?
A: Odor  in the court!
— Austin J., Dresher, Pa.

Q: What do you do when your Loudred evolves?
A: Buy more earplugs!
— Nathan H., Ededn, N.Y.

Q: What do you call a scout that likes to chew gum while climbing Pikes Peak?
A: A Peak-A-Chewer!
— Alex L., Littleton, Colo.

Q: Which Pokémon could also be a pirate?
A: Arrrrrr-ceus
— Joshua N., Brick, N.J.

Q: What do you call a daredevil Weedle who does stunts on a motorcycle?
A: Weedle Knievell
— Brendan N., St. Louis, Mo.

Q: What’s Wailord’s favorite TV show?
A: Whale of Fortune
— Ethan C., Los Gatos, Calif.

Q: What is a Pokémon fan’s favorite place to go in France?
A: Paras!
— Chase B., West Des Moines, Iowa

55 Comments on Top 10 Best Pokémon Jokes

1. So cheesy

2. This jokes are funny

3. Good job

4. I’m so tired of all this pokemon go hype

5. that was funny

6. JOKES ARE FUNNY

7. I LOVE POKEMON AND THESE JOKES TOO

8. hi i love pikachu

9. QuilavaFan // July 27, 2016 at 8:24 pm // Reply

I love these jokes they are so funny

10. Super_cool_love_ // July 25, 2016 at 8:00 am // Reply

Q.How do you get pikachu on the bus
    A. You poke him on

11. Andrew get from greenwood lake that was a funny one

12. youneverknow // July 22, 2016 at 8:52 pm // Reply

wow. pika-poo?

13. These are terrible. Just terrible.

14. What is a pokemon’s favorite food?

pika-chow!

15. Master_Arceus // July 17, 2016 at 8:16 am // Reply

I am not a pirate. I will destroy you with my Judgement! I am stronger than even Mewtwo! Stronger than Magikarp! I will win!

16. Pikachulover192 // July 11, 2016 at 5:58 pm // Reply

What pokemon will peek at you?
    Pikachu

17. pokermon gotta bet em all

18. Pokemon classic joke:
    How do you get Pikachu to ride the bus? You Poke-uh-mon! (Pokemon)

19. Wanna know how I play poker?
    With my poker-mon cards!

20. #8 is like evil knivel the famous stunt man
    😕
    #pokemon4eva

21. I don’t get number 8…

22. the pokemaster // November 19, 2015 at 6:42 pm // Reply

that was very punny

23. Those jokes were funny 😄

24. I don’t play the games but I used to watch the videos but i stopped and now i stick to cards but I know a lot of pokemon and their spellings.

25. what do you call pokemon droppings?
    Pika-POO!

26. AN UNKNOWN PERSON // August 23, 2015 at 9:16 pm // Reply

Q:When Ash holds Pikachu and Pikachu holds a Pokémon that’s about to fall down,(off a cliff or something)what do they say when they successfully save a Pokémon from falling down?
    A:PI-KA-CHU!(We’ve got you)

27. AN UNKNOWN PERSON // August 23, 2015 at 9:11 pm // Reply

Q:How do you get a Pikachu on a Bus?
    A:You have to POKE-A-MON

28. ChicaFromhideOut // August 10, 2015 at 8:18 pm // Reply

I loved the Pirate one and the whale of fortune!!!

29. Awesome joke

30. Smart smart and awesome

31. Thomasmagma // June 25, 2015 at 11:46 am // Reply

These arent good i can do better. How do you get pikachu in a bus? You poke-im-on!

32. How do you get pikachu on a bus?
    Pok-em’on.

33. Nice, but I’m not a huge Pokemon fan. I’ve just started watching the show and I’m confused on every joke. Plus, they weren’t really that funny. Thanks anyway.

34. pretty cool

35. pokemonmasterred // June 3, 2015 at 9:47 am // Reply

these werent funny. at all

36. Awesomeness // May 31, 2015 at 9:29 pm // Reply

Pretty good but could have been better. Here’s one. Why can’t yoy take Pikachu into the bathroom with you. Because he might peek-at-chu

37. Wow!They were awesome!I liked it very much.

38. Xjnsksnsn // May 28, 2015 at 3:40 pm // Reply

OK!

39. Xjnsksnsn // May 28, 2015 at 3:39 pm // Reply

OK, I got them all

40. PokeChamp // May 27, 2015 at 8:44 pm // Reply

Oh No! Zekrom and Reshiram are sick! I guess we have to kyrum! (cure em’)

41. These jokes aren’t funny

42. MinecraftBoss101 // May 16, 2015 at 6:18 am // Reply

These are ok. Not the best though-could be better

43. These are not that good if jokes

44. what is the name of a pokemon thats a mountain and sneezes a lot? Peak-achoo

45. pokemon lover forever!!!! // April 25, 2015 at 4:14 pm // Reply

OMG!!!!!!! i get some of this!!!

46. how do u get a picachoo on a bus
    u poke him on

47. My Name Is Jeff // January 31, 2015 at 3:17 pm // Reply

What happens when a Mega Rayquaza uses dragon ascent?
    It KO’s any pokemon

48. They could be better. They’re good though 🙂

49. large pom pom // January 18, 2015 at 8:39 pm // Reply

what does magikarp do when it uses splash. it uses splash