The Wacky Adventures of Pedro

Each month, Boys’ Life magazine follows the adventures of Pedro the Mailburro as he explores the galaxy, escapes from strange creatures and tries to get back to his corral in time for lunch. Here is Pedro’s latest comic from the October 2016 issue:

pedro-oct16

Text and art by Stephen Gilpin

COMIC ARCHIVES

27 Comments on The Wacky Adventures of Pedro

1. DOUBLE6DOMINO // January 28, 2016 at 12:53 am // Reply

Pedro’s comics (along with the rest of BL) is insanely awesome and i wish you guys could make so many more editions!

2. Snipa-X-Killer // January 27, 2016 at 2:48 pm // Reply

I like the comics, but they changed the way they look now. I liked the older ones better, but the new ones are just as cool.

3. I kinda wish that they would take time to defeat the villen instead of just teleporting to anther world

4. Bearscout123 // January 22, 2016 at 9:59 am // Reply

Hey, what happened to Orderp, Poodor?

5. I want to see the very first Pedro comic.

6. i love the pedro comics. i hope you make many more

7. i love pedros pages boyslife rocks

8. Goo gooo GAA GAAA

9. biuldiholic59 // September 1, 2015 at 8:24 am // Reply

these are amazing so good however they need more

10. Eagle Scout // August 26, 2015 at 8:43 pm // Reply

Pedro didn’t use to have his purple turtleneck. When and why did he don this stylish sweater?

11. Can you show all the pedro comics?

12. Pedro is my favorite BL comic character.He is SO funny!!!!!!!

13. TacoMoustachio // July 29, 2015 at 11:52 am // Reply

The things I like most about these comics are the silly scenery, the quirky characters, and the all out weird creatures that sometimes will come up.These adventures are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, wacky indeed. My question is, have these comics ever appeared in the newspaper? If no, that should definitely be arranged and would probably make these comics twice as popular.

14. These jokes are funny

15. When will they introduce pedro’s mirror/evil twin DERPO?

16. Pedro is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

17. marcus says // April 28, 2015 at 7:52 pm // Reply

ha ha ha

18. STAR WARS A NEW HOPE // April 26, 2015 at 7:19 am // Reply

BEST COMICS MADE

19. I feel bad for Ordep…

20. halarious

21. please show all the way back to ’60s

22. MAXUMUM POWER // December 1, 2012 at 7:49 pm // Reply

I LOVE THE WACKY ADVENTURES OF PEDRO. I’M GOING TO SHOW THEM TO MY FRIENDS

23. the first pedro comic is in the september 1969 issue

24. this is awesome

25. awesome, hillarious, extremely funny!!! going to show them to other people!