Dastardly Draco Returns

draco2-200x148Tom Felton first earned the ire of film fans in 2001 when he strolled onto the big screen as Harry Potter-nemesis Draco Malfoy. Eight years and seven films later, the Potter franchise wouldn’t be the same without Harry’s bleached-blond foil. See the latest movie when “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” opens July 17.

Boys’ Life recently spoke to Felton about life playing the bad guy. Read about it in the July 2009 issue of BL, and listen to exclusive excerpts by clicking on the audio players below:

draco-200x148Tom on how he earned the role of Draco Malfoy:

Tom on his interest in music:

Tom on life after Harry Potter:

25 Comments on Dastardly Draco Returns

1. Go Gryffindor!! // June 24, 2009 at 12:53 pm // Reply

Draco is awesome. Tom plays his part AWESOMELY!!! I can’t see him as Harry, even w/ his regular hair.

2. i love tom // June 24, 2009 at 8:54 am // Reply

Tom is awesome . i love him and i love his charectar
    i can’t wait to see the movie i think its gonna be awesome

3. nerds rock // June 24, 2009 at 7:43 am // Reply

It is hard to understand Tom. :)

4. Harry Potter // June 24, 2009 at 7:31 am // Reply

I have read all the books and seen all the movies and I like this chance to hear insider info onthe arry Potter movies.

5. James Potter // June 24, 2009 at 5:44 am // Reply

that was awesome you are a beast actor Tom. Hey tom Riddle you could be Tom Riddle Tom. Hehe.

6. Gryffindor for the greater // June 23, 2009 at 8:14 pm // Reply

I am only on the Goblet Of Fire, but what I have heard of about the Half-Blood Prince so far,I ca’t wait to read it!

7. Harrys #1 fan!! // June 23, 2009 at 7:34 pm // Reply

I love you acting! you are really good.

8. GOO GOO BEAR // June 23, 2009 at 7:33 pm // Reply

:):):(:(:(:):(:*

9. The A Sends A+ to the Seiries // June 23, 2009 at 7:31 pm // Reply

WE LOVE THE SEIRIES!!!!! IT IS THE BEST EVER AND YOU ARE A GREAT ACTOR. AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIES AND READING THE BOOKS I HAVE NEVER HAD A ENTERTAINMENT THAT HAS SATISFIED ME. I LOVE YOUCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

10. Luna Lovegood // June 23, 2009 at 6:32 pm // Reply

Tom Felton is the perfect actor for Draco. He does his part excellently. I love Harry Potter!!!!

11. draco, you rock. I,have read all the books . I really think you are a great actor.

12. HARRYPOTTER FAN GEEK! // June 23, 2009 at 5:31 pm // Reply

Hey! I really enjoy the Harry Potter Series, they are my favorite books and movies of ALL TIME! I’ve read each book at least 10x and seen the movies what seems like millions of times, even though all the books are done, I will always read these…Someday I will give them to my kids to read and see their oppinions. Good Job Guys!

13. CHICKEN BOY // June 23, 2009 at 4:27 pm // Reply

I think in Chamber of secrets CRAB and GOYLE looked dumb when they were eating the cupcakes.

14. Draco rocks

15. Boo Boo monkey // June 23, 2009 at 11:38 am // Reply

u are a good actor. fishsticks! I don’t like your charater =)

16. I cant hear

17. really funny, i like it.

18. Yeah he has been a real git. But over all he’s been a great actor as Draco Malfoy all malicious and sneers so many times.

19. Harry Potter/Hufflepuff Fan // June 23, 2009 at 9:15 am // Reply

I loved the interview. It was amazing and it has been submitted to two Harry Potter Fansites, The Leaky Cauldron and Mugglenet.

20. I love Malfoy. Can’t wait to see it!

21. reader anoynomous // June 23, 2009 at 6:33 am // Reply

Draco is a funny actor with crabbe and goyle because they are both dumb

22. reader anoynomous // June 23, 2009 at 6:31 am // Reply

I like drako(tom)because he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying and a git as ron would say. I also like how he keeps his life a secret and disarms dumbledore.

23. polarguy777 // June 23, 2009 at 6:18 am // Reply

Draco rocks he is awesome I have read all of the books

24. I love the way Tom Felton has performed Draco Malfoy. He has been a real “git” the whole way through, but I am sure he will play the conflicted Draco very well in Half Blood Prince. I am looking forward to seeing it!

25. i like it guys.