Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

29 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. north_al_80s_scout // February 2, 2011 at 10:23 am // Reply

I’m loving this. One of my favorite parts of being a scout was getting ‘Boys Life’. Now, I’m getting to go back and read the stories that used to inspire me thirty years ago. This is especially cool now that I’m a scout leader in my son’s troop.

2. LEGOlover301 // January 31, 2011 at 6:46 pm // Reply

jan. 2003 is so cool!(that was the year i was born.)

3. For ears I wondered how the three astronauts in “Space Conquerors” had been stranded on the Moon. The realistic series prompted me to become an engineer and choose aerospace as my career. I never considered the idea that they had volunteered for a one way flight to establish the first Lunar Base. Bravo for courage and hopefully we can beat their date of 4 July 2057.

4. i love the way back machine

5. Scout from the 80's // January 28, 2011 at 8:09 pm // Reply

Now after many years, I can read the whole White Mountains series. I aged out in 1984 and never saw how the series ended. I looked forward every month to reading it.

• A Sweet Brown Okie // March 1, 2011 at 8:54 am // Reply

The White Mountain Trilogy was great. I finally got to finish it thanks to this site. Whoever came up with this idea was a genius, and I thank them very much. You can’t beging to understand the joy this has brought me. I have emailed this link to our local council office and my pack committe chairperson so that they can spread the word.

6. i know!!!

7. I hope theres some left…..

8. i like it

9. channeling whittlin jim // January 26, 2011 at 7:22 pm // Reply

Is there any way to print out pages?

10. This is great!

11. Makes me fee like I’m 13 again!

12. does this mean that i can get rid of all those old Boys’ Life magazines?

13. Kudos to Boys’ Life Mag! Happy 100!

14. Did Mr. Peabody give you guys a license for his machine?

15. I finally found the issue I was looking for! May 1966 was when my love for wilderness survival began with the article on page 30. I now teach Wilderness Survival and Camping merit badges at my sons troop 40 years and two Philmont Treks later.

16. becauseIsaidso // January 19, 2011 at 12:38 pm // Reply

This is great!

17. Wayback Machine more like a Way Cool Machine!

18. This is better than a time machine

19. it needs to tell when th 1st issue was made

20. AWESOME! I tried this and it is so cool! Now I can look at editions like from when I was born!

21. how does this work

22. You need to make a widget of this so that Scout Units can put it on their websites!

23. ScoutDaddy70 // January 12, 2011 at 3:38 pm // Reply

I love it, very cool.

24. I agree with lex, I just tried it and it’s awesome!

25. i think the way back machine is the coolest thing on the sight