Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

30 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. BEASTLYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. evs get down here // February 26, 2011 at 9:44 pm // Reply

wow! I have not seen anything like it espeshaly the air planes

3. this thing is reallly cool…… like starscout said though they need to get all the issues in

4. starscout55544 // February 25, 2011 at 8:34 am // Reply

needs 2009 and 2010, as well as 2011

6. What happened to “Think & Grin” That is the mpst important page in Boys’ Life.

7. I received that addition in the Mail! Ha Ha guess how old I am? Buy the way, I took the Scout law seriously. Guess what I do for a living?

8. bob the hobo // February 22, 2011 at 8:46 pm // Reply

what i need is in 2009 and its not in there

9. one word AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t care if spelled Wrong.

10. cool!

11. make an ipod app

12. This is SOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!!!!

13. This is way cool!!!!!!
    needs to be an app for Ipod
    This is great for a scout to look back and see how Scouting has grown

14. i like SPACE CONQUERS

15. Alabama camper // February 15, 2011 at 12:06 pm // Reply

Just kidding my best friend is going to be in it though

16. Alabama camper // February 15, 2011 at 12:04 pm // Reply

I am in the March 2011 issue ( hope it is going to be good)

17. Channeling Whittlin Jim // February 14, 2011 at 10:15 am // Reply

A quick question that might take some research…

There are several “Slide of the Month” articles in the 70’s without a byline. (i.e. “Pedro’s Lucky Shoe” July, 1972, page 51)

Do you have any idea who authored these segments?

18. My daughter is a graduate student in Canada and doing research on WWI childhood in Canada. She sent me this link. I used to get this magazine as a boy in Detroit. It is too cool!

19. Awesome! (Almost) Every issue since 100 years ago. Great.

20. Who here agrees it would be awesome to make this an app for the ipod/iphone…. say I

21. This is really great! My son and I went back and looked at some of the issues during World War II in particular, which really spoke to the times. Can you download different issues in PDF format?

• Hi Mark … unfortunately the Wayback Machine doesn’t allow downloads or printing at this time. Maybe someday …

22. channeling whittlin jim // February 7, 2011 at 2:19 pm // Reply