Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

313 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. Awesome! (Almost) Every issue since 100 years ago. Great.

2. Who here agrees it would be awesome to make this an app for the ipod/iphone…. say I

3. This is really great! My son and I went back and looked at some of the issues during World War II in particular, which really spoke to the times. Can you download different issues in PDF format?

• Hi Mark … unfortunately the Wayback Machine doesn’t allow downloads or printing at this time. Maybe someday …

4. channeling whittlin jim // February 7, 2011 at 2:19 pm // Reply

Where is December 1966?

5. how do yu use it?

6. north_al_80s_scout // February 2, 2011 at 10:23 am // Reply

I’m loving this. One of my favorite parts of being a scout was getting ‘Boys Life’. Now, I’m getting to go back and read the stories that used to inspire me thirty years ago. This is especially cool now that I’m a scout leader in my son’s troop.

7. LEGOlover301 // January 31, 2011 at 6:46 pm // Reply

jan. 2003 is so cool!(that was the year i was born.)

8. For ears I wondered how the three astronauts in “Space Conquerors” had been stranded on the Moon. The realistic series prompted me to become an engineer and choose aerospace as my career. I never considered the idea that they had volunteered for a one way flight to establish the first Lunar Base. Bravo for courage and hopefully we can beat their date of 4 July 2057.

9. i love the way back machine

10. Scout from the 80's // January 28, 2011 at 8:09 pm // Reply

Now after many years, I can read the whole White Mountains series. I aged out in 1984 and never saw how the series ended. I looked forward every month to reading it.

• A Sweet Brown Okie // March 1, 2011 at 8:54 am // Reply

The White Mountain Trilogy was great. I finally got to finish it thanks to this site. Whoever came up with this idea was a genius, and I thank them very much. You can’t beging to understand the joy this has brought me. I have emailed this link to our local council office and my pack committe chairperson so that they can spread the word.

1 2 3 4 5 23