Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

35 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. Too bad that you can not download certain pages and print them out for use with present day Scouts. Some of the articles are still good for today’s Scouting use.

Should bring back the old reprints that they had years ago. Making your own equipment, ie; tents, packs, camping equipment instead of getting the overpriced equipment sold today.

2. How does someone print information found in the archive articles?

3. I just love it.

4. They’re missing 2012

• Anonymous // May 11, 2012 at 8:51 am // Reply

They have to or why would people pay to get subscription when they could come on her and look at 2012 for

5. I am amazed with this feature and belive it or not the WHOLE magazine!

6. CubScout25 // March 21, 2012 at 1:06 pm // Reply

really cool! I like it:)😀 :d

CubScout25.

7. great feature!

8. I like it

9. i’m sorry ,1990

10. great site. Im looking to buy a copy of November 1956. The Gizmo robot thats in there I build myself in 1957. Its a great project and want to use it for a scout project now.

11. cool way back then and now and the future.

12. Thanks for a terrific archive of a great magazine. I had forgotten I received it (early 1960s) even before becoming a scout. After all these years many articles and photos still seem familiar. And a chess column by a young Bobby Fischer– wow. My son is just starting scouting and I will order him a subscription.

13. Cubmaster Todd // January 22, 2012 at 8:22 pm // Reply

I wonder if our Cub Scout pack will ever get in. Well, I hope it does!

14. Will we ever be able to print them out?

15. i love it exept it dosent have all the years.

16. is that a brown bear on the may 1919 cover

17. Scoutmaster Dave // December 28, 2011 at 12:26 pm // Reply

I remember when BL came in the large size format. Our troop was on the cover of the February 1996 issue. Too cool. Great magazine!

18. This thing is really awsome!!!!!!!!!

19. thanks its cool bsa

20. spongbob 4789 // December 22, 2011 at 6:55 am // Reply

THis Rocks I love boys life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. The older the better!!!!!!!!!

23. my grampa had boys life in the 1950s and my dad got them around the 1970s

24. Mahalo for sharing this, I was able to see an article with my grandparents and father in it from the Oct. 1956 issue.

25. Honey mustard // November 29, 2011 at 7:46 pm // Reply

It’s great history for 90 years long since 1920!

1 4 5 6 7 8 10