Pedro’s Nitro Derby

pedronitroderby
Collect nitro boosts as you race your car on nine challenging courses in Pedro’s Nitro Derby.Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

49 Comments on Pedro’s Nitro Derby

1. I love math🧐

2. BoyScouter232 // September 1, 2019 at 2:51 pm // Reply

A good game that challenges you and forces you to work for you upgrades. Good job, BoysLife!

3. It looks fun, but I am on PC and have no mouse.

4. peewee fan // June 20, 2019 at 9:08 am // Reply

love it!

5. Sushi dawg // June 18, 2019 at 2:51 pm // Reply

I like this game

6. Still Chill // June 15, 2019 at 11:29 pm // Reply

Bruh this game way to easy I upgraded every pathing and I’m first place on all lvls

7. I love pee wee basketball madness do you guy like it?

8. Too easy dis game

9. Easy

10. Anonymous // May 3, 2019 at 8:53 am // Reply

I cannot beat the last level

11. Easy but hard

12. Its not even working

13. Yesssss 1st on all levels except last one!!!!!!! Yay!!!

14. Aingil1000 // March 27, 2019 at 6:41 pm // Reply

This game is the best😎😎😎😎😎

15. hard!

16. Popcorn 🍿 man // March 7, 2019 at 1:10 pm // Reply

Love this game so much

17. So fun

18. Pedro’s pinewood derby!!!!! NITRO BOOST

19. Pedro’s pinewood derby!!!!! NITRO BOOST

20. I got in 1st on all the levels exept last two.

21. Undertale12m // February 10, 2019 at 2:50 pm // Reply

Yall plebs

22. Careful if you have a nitro and you run into another car then you arent on nitro anymore 😢

23. I ❤️ This game! Once i got every level exactly 2nd place

24. This game is soooo easy, I love it and it is nice

25. OMG I beat EVERY level in First. Aaaaaa! Soooo fun! So easy too. Also, SO addictive. 😱

26. OMG! Best game EVER! I have 1st for all of my levels!

27. This game is a breeze. It’s SO easy! I have every level in top 3.

28. this game is so easy it bad

29. You only go in line

30. it won’t even work but, it looks fun.

31. It won’t even move

32. Once when I had a nitro, it glitched and I ran right over someone else

33. YoteMaster2000 // July 27, 2018 at 5:26 pm // Reply

PC users need the mouse to play

34. fun but too many levels

35. Parwaan S. // July 10, 2018 at 7:14 pm // Reply

Doesnt work on PC but fun

36. horseface🐴🐴 // June 24, 2018 at 3:40 pm // Reply

r u sure????????

37. Chicken Man // June 22, 2018 at 4:58 pm // Reply

This game doesn’t work. I’ve tried but it still doesn’t work.:(>:

38. Chicken Man // June 22, 2018 at 4:49 pm // Reply

This game is hard but fun

39. Batcrafter101 // May 22, 2018 at 10:55 am // Reply

This game is very hard on PC, but I think that it is awesome! :):):)